eternally optimistic
law school bound
dreamer by day
lover of heels, books, coffee, & cardigans

27 June 2011

Doomsday Approaching

My LSAT score is supposed to come in on Wednesday and I've been checking my email and lsac.org since Friday.  Now, I *know* that the score won't be emailed on a weekend, but, MAN, I wish it would!  I am so anxious.  I mean, I'm very proud of myself for how hard I worked on this last test's preparation and the concentration on my goals that I have maintained, but it would be nice to know just how proud I should be.

I want to celebrate.  As long as my score is not lower, I will be thrilled!  Honestly, though, I am just happy for the chance to test my abilities.  I know how rare educational opportunities can be.  I am so blessed to have had a great education.  I have worked hard, but with God on my side, no task seems too difficult.

Hopefully the score will come in today sometime!

No comments:

Post a Comment